Fall 2017 Intern
Location: Chicago, IL
3 Days/Week (20 hours/week)
Ekonomisk Management is a full service artist management firm. An internship is being offered for Fall 2017. May be taken for college credit if applicable.
An internship with Ekonomisk Management requires great attention to detail, as well as a mind for problem solving. Proficiency with Excel, Word, basic HTML, WordPress, Adobe Photoshop suite, Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites are also part and parcel. Previous music industry experience is encouraged, but not required. Applicant should possess not only a strong passion for music and artists, but also for the greater “business of music”.
Internship duties include, but are not limited to:
- Update artists’ social network sites. Assist with viral marketing campaigns
- Catalogue live recordings
- Research flights, hotels, directions, supporting acts, etc.
- Inventory and organize artist merchandise
- Manage client mail order and online web store
- Update travel documents and artist itineraries
- Check promoter/venue websites for proper show information
- Work closely with artists' street teams
- Archive press
- Address licensing requests
- Submit client set lists to performance right societies and publishers
- General office duties (phones, fax, scan, ship, track packages)
Please email your resume and any other materials to the attention of Victoria Roe at firstname.lastname@example.org